SDFA members children 5-16 years are invited to Indoor Climbing at Huskisson on Friday 21st January 2022 from 11:30am.
$7pp (subsidised by SDFA)
Includes equipment for top ropes, bouldering and caving.
Tickets via Eventbrite. https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/228724770947
PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY.
* This event is for SDFA members only. 2022 membership is open now.
* Tickets are non-refundable.
* Parents are required to stay onsite and may be required to belay.
* Anyone aged 12 years and over is able to belay and will receive an induction at the start.
*A waiver is required for everyone entering the facility (including non-climbers). This can be completed up to 2 weeks prior to your visit directly off the website. https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5f6eecaa585ff/web
* Attendees should wear comfortable clothes and joggers. Midriff tops are not recommended as the harness can become uncomfortable for kids on bare skin. Skirts are also not recommended for modesty reasons while wearing a harness
* Bring a water bottle each. Please also feel free to bring a snack or lunch along. I am sure the kids will appreciate an energy burst from all the climbing!