Please secure your ticket via Eventbrite.
This is a non-accredited interactive first aid workshop for children from age 5 and up. This workshop aims to empower our children with the knowledge and skills to be able to differentiate between little and big accidents, who can help in these situations and how they can help themselves or someone else.
* What is an emergency
* Who can help when someone is hurt
* How to contact emergency services
* How to treat the following injuries, minor and major bleeds, burns, fractures, bites and stings.
* Practical application of treatments
* All content is as per Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
CPR for life
CPR for Life Compression only CPR workshop specifically designed for students from year 3 and up. This workshop aims to empower our children with the skills and knowledge of what to do in an emergency.
* Demonstration of DRSABC systematic approach
* Practical application of DRSABC and compression only CPR on adult/child manikin
* Practical application of recovery position
* Worksheet to complete
* Demonstration of the use of a defibrillator