Do you need/want to get your first aid certificate or refresher? Maybe you know someone who does?
The SDFA with South Coast First Aid are conducting a First Aid Course and Refresher Course at Kookaburra Retreat on Saturday 19th June 2021.
A minimum of 8 people are required for the course to go ahead.
RSVP by Fri 11th June with payment.
We are excited to offer SDFA members a $50 discount.
Cost: SDFA Members $90 each
Non Members $140 each
Please confirm your attendance with payment to –
BSB: 012 787 Acc: 184071187
There is an online component followed by 4 hours face to face.
Course: Provide first aid: HLTAID003
· All students must have a valid USI to receive an accredited certificate. Please ensure you have your USI number prior to attending your course. Visit www.usi.gov.au
to create/find USIs
Please see below our COVID-19 precautions
Prior to the commencement of Provide CPR and Provide First Aid course;
· All personnel will have their temperature taken prior to the course. If their temperature is over 37.5 they will be asked to reschedule.
During Provide CPR and Provide First Aid course;
· Hand sanitiser provided at each desk for personnel to use.
· Individual bins provided at each desk for personnel to dispose of alcohol wipe rubbish.
· Participants to wear face masks during CPR Practical
· Manikins are cleaned with Viraclean (A hospital Grade surface disinfectant that is approved to be used in high care environments such as Intensive Care/Operating Theatres) prior to course and personnel asked to wipe over manikins with alcohol wipes both before and after use.
· New pens provided to all personnel for use and to keep.
· New conforming bandages and triangular bandages provided to personnel and for them to keep post course.
· Personnel will NOT be required to blow into the manikin! The 30 Compression 2 Breaths protocol will still be assessed however, focus goes to good airway management and jaw support. Faceshields will still be supplied to continue to build the muscle memory of placing something between the responder and patient,
· All bandaging is to be conducted on themselves, no partner work.
If you wish to take advantage of this offer please contact us via messenger or email.