NOTE: This event is only for Australian Defence Force members and their families.
Jump in and make a splash, take a ride on the waterslide and enjoy a variety of activities throughout the afternoon. Enjoy the exclusive use of the leisure centre for the duration of the event.
With all this activity, refuel with a treat on us!
This is a great opportunity to meet your local DMFS team and connect with other ADF families. There will be a range of community groups and organisations present on the day to provide information on services, support and activities within the region.
When registering for tickets, please select one ticket for each person attending (including each child). While there will be lifeguards on duty, parents are asked to supervise their children.
Be sure to register by 15th March 2023.
We look forward to seeing you there!
You should carefully read the following information to ensure you are aware of all requirements relating to this event. This information is regularly updated and may not be the same as information on previous DMFS events you may have registered for.
• In line with government regulations and our COVID Safe Plan, tickets for this event are limited to ensure we practice safe social distancing.
• When registering for the event, you must register for a ticket for yourself and each person attending (including every baby, toddler and child).
• Ensure that the email address you register with is accurate as you will receive your booking confirmation, and any additional information or changes to the event, by email.
• When registering you will be required to provide your best contact number. In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak or the positive COVID-19 test result of an attendee, your contact details will be provided for contact tracing if directed by the Department of Health.
• In the event of a change in government COVID-19 restrictions, this event may be cancelled or rescheduled.
• If you or someone in your family are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms on the day of the event, please stay at home. If you attend the event with flu-like symptoms, staff will advise you to return home and to seek medical advice.
• Antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser will be available at the event. Attendees are asked to make use of the hygiene measures available on arrival at the event and again when departing.
• A photographer will be in attendance at this event. If you don’t want to be photographed, or have your family photographed, please let the photographer know. Please note: any photos taken may be used in DMFS publications, online or on social media.
• Parents are required to remain onsite to supervise their children.
• If you become unable to attend the event, please cancel your booking by clicking on the link in your confirmation email ‘View and manage your order online’. This takes you to your ‘Tickets’ page where you can choose the ‘Cancel my Order’ option to release the tickets back to the event listing.
• Due to contact tracing requirements, it’s important that you do not transfer your tickets to another family.